Enjoying fall days filled with brisk walks, warm drinks and the smell of wood burning fires in the air. Baking pies, breads and gearing up for Thanksgiving with these awesome finds under $50:
- Soup Tureen with Ladle – West Elm ($34.99 sale!)
- Notched Bowel – Pigeon Toe Ceramics ($46.00)
- Gourd with Lid – Crate & Barrel ($14.95)
- French Bread Tray- West Elm ($29.00)
- Reclaimed Wood Tray – Terrain ($38.00)
- French Pepper Mill – Brook Farm General Store ($29.00)
- Curious Deciduous Dinnerware – Anthropologie ($16-$24)
- Invierno Table Runner – Anthropologie ($48.00)
- Handled Ceramic Serving Bowl – Pottery Barn ($35.00)
- Mercury Owls – West Elm ($14-$19)
Heard of Fab.com yet? No? Well, it’s the latest company to join the daily deal arena (think gilt, hautelook, foundry etc.) and it just launched yesterday.
According to the folks behind the site, Fab.com features daily design inspirations and flash sales at up to 70% off retail and features design products in a wide range of categories such as furniture, home accessories, technology, entertaining, lighting, art, outdoor, toys, personal accessories, and more.
Its about time, too, because they’ve been teasing the release and trying to build buzz for several months.
With just two days in (and a week or so of upcoming sales on preview) the selection looks pretty good. There are some unique vendors and I like that the gamut runs from highly modern to retro inspired. Most of all, a fair bit of it actually seems affordable, which is a big win.
Here’s a few favorites from the past few days:
There’s a dozen variations on this theme floating around etsy, but I love these: the green glass and the fact that the tops are so beat up. $34.00 for two, from Max Harris Furnishings.