Do what you love, and the rest – money, happiness, and success – will follow.
When we’re running around crazy and trying to live our lives, it’s easy to sometimes forget this truth, which why I love this bold print set from Barcelona based artist Coni Della Vedova.
Though the above is my favorite, her shop features a large collection of prints, each screen printed from hand:
Enjoying fall days filled with brisk walks, warm drinks and the smell of wood burning fires in the air. Baking pies, breads and gearing up for Thanksgiving with these awesome finds under $50:
- Soup Tureen with Ladle – West Elm ($34.99 sale!)
- Notched Bowel – Pigeon Toe Ceramics ($46.00)
- Gourd with Lid – Crate & Barrel ($14.95)
- French Bread Tray- West Elm ($29.00)
- Reclaimed Wood Tray – Terrain ($38.00)
- French Pepper Mill – Brook Farm General Store ($29.00)
- Curious Deciduous Dinnerware – Anthropologie ($16-$24)
- Invierno Table Runner – Anthropologie ($48.00)
- Handled Ceramic Serving Bowl – Pottery Barn ($35.00)
- Mercury Owls – West Elm ($14-$19)
I have no logical space to even begin thinking about putting it, but if you had a huge industrial loft-style space, this would be the perfect statement lighting piece.