Last week, we had 3 inches of snow fall and it took my husband 3 hours to drive home on un-plowed, un-salted highways. This past weekend, it hit the low 60s and we weeded out our garden beds and installed some edging that had been sitting in the basement since last fall.
The weather could not have been more perfect for the work and now I find myself looking through seed catalogs and pretty things for the garden…
- Hunter Original Short Boots – Zappos
- Verdigris Watering Can – Shop Terrain
- Wood & Glass Lantern – Shop Terrain
- Portable Pots – Wisteria
- DeWit Garden Tool Set – Kaufman Mercantile
- Herb Garden Plant Markers – Etsy
I’m officially done with Winter.